Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Support the Base Logistician in management of the logistics supply chain
- Provide Logistics support to Programme activities
- Manage all logistics activities in Potiskum Sub-base
- Security Guards Administration
- General Logistics Support
- National Diploma (OND) in Business Management or any other equivalent course
- IT/Excel literate
- 2 years logistics or procurement work experience
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO
- Good interpersonal skills
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- For example, “Deputy National Safety and Security Manager-JIGAWA”.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480704 to apply for this job .