Petros is a management consultancy firm which provides varied services for organizations,mainly in the areas of Management Consulting, Recruitment and Selection and Training.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Very strong teambuilding and people management skills will also be essential since the managing director is the one expected to build a “winning team”.
- The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position in a similar company
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc/MA will be preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up and building institutional structures from scratch will be an a key advantage.
- Minimum 10 years work experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480694 to apply for this job .