Petros is a management consultancy firm which provides varied services for organizations,mainly in the areas of Management Consulting, Recruitment and Selection and Training.
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created .
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
- Must be a certified project manager
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480692 to apply for this job .