An IT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
A well-seasoned, aggressive and experienced Sales Manager with a minimum of ten years’ experience in the IT sector with 7 years proven track record of selling Enterprise IT solutions in the following sectors; Banking, Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Government and more with an in-depth knowledge of Complex Solutions Sales, Enterprise Security Solutions, Cloud, Infrastructure & Mobility Solutions. You will be required to drive a sales team to achieve set revenue targets. Interested candidates should contact me.
- Experience developing creative and thought-provoking high-level marketing and brand strategies in line with the strategic vision of FPG.
- A visionary with a deep understanding of leading-edge marketing strategies and with a proven track record of creating integrated campaigns and initiatives that will drive brand engagement, build the sales pipeline and increase revenues
- Ability to lead and coach a team to achieve both departmental and personal goals
- Ability to lead the pioneering of new ideas and create a safe environment to be bold in trying new initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Security, Infrastructure, Cloud, Mobility Solutions as well as Network & Communication Sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships; internally at all levels of the company and externally with customers and clients
- Deep understanding and experience of using technology to deliver the goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to delegate
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Drive the strategies and actions to achieve sales revenue targets.
- Drive strategies and plans to achieve sales GP.
- Manage sales team members to achieve individual targets.
- Ensure proper sales process are followed.
- Responsible for team synergy.
- Customer facing meetings with or without team members.
Details of Function:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the MD.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams, develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborates with the MD to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines, interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Nigeria.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Responsible (in collaboration with relevant colleagues) for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales executives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Formulate (in collaboration with relevant colleagues) all sales policies, practices and procedures, plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan in consultation with the MD.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings, provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales executives so that they possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on FPG’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Ensure regular /routine sales reports to management as agreed
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480688 to apply for this job .