The Personal assistant/Secretary will act as the CEOs first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
The PA will carry out secretarial work, while taking responsibility for recruiting and training junior staff and delegate some of the less demanding and confidential work to them.
This position is open to all graduates and those with a HND, a degree in business or management may increase your chances.
For HND holders, the following subjects may increase your chances:
- secretarial studies;
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480686 to apply for this job .