Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our Client, a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa is in need of qualified professionals due to expansion.
Purpose of role:
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Managed Services team and suite of solution offerings. The team will be responsible for providing pro - active first fix and post-sales support to our Managed Service Customers
- Design and deliver integrated solutions for Managed Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instil a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work,service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Work closely with the Technical Sales to ensure new customers are on -boarded with seamless handover / transition
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive Managed services offerings in Nigeria and globally develop propositions to sell and further develop the Organization’s brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical (Engineering or Sciences) discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in ICT or Telecommunications industry with at least 4 years in Operations
- Minimum of 5 years in supervisory/management position.
- Strong Knowledge of Managed Services, Managed Security, and Cloud as a service delivery model
- Good Knowledge of IT and concepts such as virtualization
- Have solid technical understanding of Networking, security and Hosting Technologies and solutions
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480683 to apply for this job .