Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Design, develop and convert training materials (including NIBSS Products) to be deployed through the in-house Learning Management Portal
- Implement relevant learning interventions for organizations as implants
- Identification of new instructor-led courses for the next training calendar year
- Design a framework for the implementation of one (1) annual relevant conference/seminar or workshop
- Develop relationship with new clients for implants and e-learning courses
- Review existing training courses for strategic inputs
- Conduct research on new e-payment initiatives to serve as inputs into NIBSS training programs
- Classify clients into appropriate segments and ensure regular participation of the organizations at NIBSS training programs
- Design and implement alternative recognition & reward systems for motivating the external facilitators/Subject Matter Experts
- Stratify the learning interventions into appropriate knowledge areas and client segmentation
- Develop & update the compendium of NIBSS training faculty/subject matter experts profiles
- Identify and consolidate strategic alliances in bridging relevant knowledge areas within the Nigerian financial market (e.g. collaboration with foreign vendors)
- Resolve issues on the Learning Management Portal
- Contribute to the development and distribution of the e-Payment bulletin quarterly
- Liaise with the Customer Relationship Management team in identifying appropriate learning intervention for customers within their respective areas
- Provide adequate support in the development and successful implementation of open programs monthly
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480678 to apply for this job .