PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
- Contributes to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimise elearning design capabilities.
- Serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert within the PwC organization.
- Setup, extract, and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters.
- Independently examine and analyze the LMS service performance against measured service levels and goals.
- Develops or customises elearning in a variety of applications including Articulate Studio and Story line, Flash, Lectora and Captivate to satisfy internal client requirements and instructional design needs.
- Designs interactive modules for use in multiple elearning situations to improve learner retention and ease of development.
- Tests functionality of elearning materials for imperfections in layout, design, and programmed behaviours.
- Develops and modifies high-impact graphics.
- Recommends enhancements to learning technology and development methodology.
- Maintains best practice process documentation.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Assists in skill transfer to L&D members through coaching, on-the-job training and knowledge-sharing.
- Administration of training programs.
- First degree with preference in Learning & Development or multimedia/web design and development field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of LMS functionality including SCORM and AICC standards a plus.
- Experience in audio and visual production an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/Work skills, use of Data Analysis Expression (DAX) formula will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one year experience in web/multimedia design and development from a commercial environment.
- Experience in design and development of elearning, online game, responsive/adaptive web or mobile application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480640 to apply for this job .