Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
To secure delivery for the functions of Network Performance Management within the entire delivery machinery (onshore and offshore) as per Managed Services contract
This role is a senior role and resides in Leadership Team for MTN Group IN Managed Services contract. Reports in to Managed Services COO for the group and would be accountable for end to end Operational Performance deliverable & initiatives for Nigeria operations.
- Take Operational decisions to improve performance
- Set strategic direction and follow-up with Managed Services COO teams in OPCO for improvement of reward/penalties
- Create Operational strategy and align with customer
- Responsible for Region Sub Saharan Africa wide delivery of MS KPIs Reporting for Active Managed Services Contract along with the Ops Assurance head/heads
- Responsible for aligning the offshored Performance Management service elements and secure Work Level Agreements fulfillment towards Global Service Center
- Issue guidelines & support Opco teams in Performance Management area
- Set tools and processes strategy for the MS operations
- Budget owner for Global Service Center process, tools and new tools introduction
- Governance owner for Region Sub Saharan Africa level review towards MTN & Global Service Center
- Support implementation of the Work Level Agreements and measure the compliance for different OPCOs
- Drive Competence Development and Certification for the Managed Services teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction on Managed Services activities and on critical measurements
- Support Contract Management for Reconciliation, KPI, re-negotiation and other matters.
- Good knowledge of Ericson Charging Systems Operations & Maintenance and Optimization
- Knowledge of Ericsson network solution product portfolio including Network Management Systems -BSS, Business Objects and Eniq
- 15-20 years of Service delivery experience in Telecom, IT industry
- Excellent command of English language, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work and co-ordinate between teams, which are remotely located
- Should be able to travel for meetings and discussions if required
- Extensive Leadership skills cutting across multicultural environment and multiple domains
- Team Player
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480614 to apply for this job .