Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
- Total Nigeria develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
- VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
- Candidate profile
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Electrical engineering school graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic
- French fluent
- English fluent
- Technical skills:
- Project management
- Low tension electrical engineering
- Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
- Energy storage technology
- Computing skills:
- MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
- Behavioural competencies:
- innovation ;autonomy ; open-mindedness; adaptability ; analytical and synthetical skills; reliable/thoroughness ; teamworking; customer orientation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480604 to apply for this job .