Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen
About the Success Operations Lead
The Success Operations Lead will ensure that Andela's Success team balances the needs of Fellows and Clients and provides both complete support. She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Success team to help meet their goals and promote growth.
- Help in the on-boarding of new Success team members with training and materials to ensure that team members are true representatives of Andela
- Create and maintain process documentation and onboarding materials
- Coordinate international travel and scheduling for all members of the Success team to ensure coverage across all client and Fellow obligations
- Track and monitor Fellow requests to Success for assessments and scoring to ensure that the department is meeting its SLAs
- Monitor and analyze Success team performance.
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Success team.
- Assist with data collection to make better decisions.
- Establish and manage processes for information flow to assure data for the Success Metrics are correctly entered and up to date in real-time
- Submit weekly Success reports
- Run the quarterly Client and Fellow surveys, collate the data, identify important trends and prepare it for reporting
- Work with Director of Product Management and Director of Talent and Growth to define ways to better leverage the data that Andela is already collecting on Clients and Fellows as well as identify what else needs to be collected
- Coordinate Senior Consultants and other remote team members of Success
- Represent and touch base with all remote Success team members on a regular basis to ensure that they feel part of the overall Andela community.
- Work with Senior Consultants and Technical Project Managers to ensure that their engagements are proceeding smoothly and that any warning flags are escalated to the Directors of Success as quickly as possible.
- Establish and maintain an engagement dashboard to track the quality of all team and project engagements to provide quick visibility for this initiative.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience in team operations
- Extremely well-organized, with strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with remote staff.
- Prior experience with offshore project delivery and / or program management
- Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Strong logistical management and analytics skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480598 to apply for this job .