A school seeks to recruit a qualified candidate to fill this role
- Teaches topics in mathematics and physics to secondary students
- Utilizes an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- Pursues a variety of methodology in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, lectures, and laboratory experiences.
- Conducts teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Plans, develops, and utilizes a variety of instructional materials and aids appropriate to the intellectual and instructional level of students from varied socio-economic and cultural backgrounds, and who possess a range of mental and emotional maturity.
- Reviews, analyses and evaluates the history, background, and assessment of pupils in designing instructional programs to meet individual educational needs.
- Individualizes and adapts educational processes and procedures to enhance students educational opportunities.
- Provides group and individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities.
- Maintains appropriate standards of students behaviour, using behavioural management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behaviour shaping procedures.
- Reviews, analyses, evaluates, and reports pupil academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Minimum of a NCE
- 1-3 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480247 to apply for this job .