A construction company seeks to recruit a qualified candidate to fill this role
Would manage a different tasks to ensure effective operation of the Accounts Payable/Receivable department. And in doing so, achieve accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices and employee expenses and the company’s financial security
- Develops and sets goals and objectives for the Accounts Payable/Receivable Department in consultation with Senior Management and monitor performance against them.
- Assists the Accounting team with analysis and reporting of project costs.
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments and Create tax data collection systems
- Update the company sales tax database as tax rates change and coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
- Coordinate the completion of payroll functions in order to ensure that staff are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports business planning with strategic insights generated from research and analysis.
- Prepares periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- BSc or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related course
- Must be a member of an internationally recognised accounting professional body: ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in accounts payable, receivable and general ledger accounting with at least 3 years at management level
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, sumif etc.). Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Accounts reconciliation and closing procedures
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480241 to apply for this job .