The Restaurant Customer Care and Sales Representative is responsible for the primary contact and interaction with all customers, from handling sales, to complaints to ensuring delivery and most importantly ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining database of all our customers.
The traits required to fulfill this position include but not limited to Professionalism, compassion, hospitability, cheerfulness, and excellent verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Build a rock solid professional relationship with our customers and being a brand ambassador of the company.
- Handling all phone interactions with customers, including scheduling delivery.
- Making sure customer orders are completely packed and any special orders or request completely executed.
- Following up with customers to get feedback including delivery orders. Documentation of the feedback in a weekly report given to Management.
- Engage customers with unfinished meals?
- Forward customer complaints to management and follow up until issues are resolved and customer satisfied.
- Incident report must be reported. Any issue affecting customer service must be reported including non-restaurant related issues.
- Upselling to customer and suggestive sales
- Customer data collection and input in excel document. Data includes name, addresses including office if applicable, phone number and any other info useful to helping us serve the customer better, including favorite meals and customer unique preferences and request.
- Maintain existing loyalty card program and registering more customers to the program.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480230 to apply for this job .