A construction firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The core purpose of the Office Administrator is the effective management of The Office Environment, Proper and Timely Human Resource Management and Administration, Providing support for the Business Development activities of the Company and Providing Accurate and Timely Reports to the Directors.
- Ensure that all job enquires and complaints are channeled immediately to the relevant departments. Compilation and submission of weekly and monthly office status reports. Operate within specified budgets and utilization of purchase orders. Ordering and Management of Office and Maintenance related items.
- Weekly and Monthly Management Report due every week. Prompt notification of management on issues that appertains to the office administration. Prompt notification of all HR related issues.
- Prompt notification and resolutions of regulatory issues
- To effectively and efficiently manage the office environment, ensuring a smooth and seamless running of the office on a daily basis.
- To coordinate and ensure timely weekly and monthly report indices for management.
- To head and coordinate Human resource functions and administration, through the implementation and enforcement of HR rules and regulations.
- To effectively lead, manage and guide staff reporting to position.
- Support and assist in Business development (marketing) of the Company’s products and services.
- Flexibility and Attention to Detail.
- High code of business and professional ethics.
- Objectivity and a High level of confidentiality and loyalty. Ability to work calmly and logically under pressure. Highly proactive in decision making.
- Ability to lead and project authority
- Creating, Implementing and Maintaining Company Administrative and HR policies.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480214 to apply for this job .