Job Purpose/ Key Objectives:
- The Corporate Finance Associate will directly support the Corporate Finance Manager with the execution of engagements and transactions within the Corporate Finance function.
- The jobholder will take a primary role in the planning, structuring and execution of any capital raising, or M&A activity the company is contemplating or actively engaged in.
- Actively support the Corporate Finance Manager on projects and execution mandates in the absence of Corporate Finance Manager including being able to take decisions and move Corporate Finance transactions forward in consultation with Head.
- Coordinate corporate model incorporating appropriate corporate and project financing options based on business profile.
- Working closely with internal teams to monitor, review and validate the assumptions supporting business models / plans.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure that liability management is in line with existing covenants.
- Organizing a (weekly / monthly) meeting with Finance team, where key financial information can be shared and disseminated.
- Responsible for driving key discussion topics and agenda for each meeting.
- Supervising, mentoring (where relevant) and working closely with other Corporate Finance Department members in all related activities of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, asset management or equity research.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Strong grasp of Excel demonstrated by ability to build, monitor, review and update complex and consolidating financial models and analyses;
- A good understanding of -and enthusiasm for- the energy sector, including business strategy and operations, processes and key drivers of profitability and ROI, for modeling purposes;
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques, as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projections;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated with a mastery in written communication and presentations
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480213 to apply for this job .