Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Our in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives us the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, we are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. We are constantly adding value to our services through our experience in the education recruitment sector.
Our headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. We work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
Allocated tasks will include:
- Teaching duties, including initial assessment of students, identifying individual learning needs and referring to learning support as appropriate, and to give tutorials and learner induction.
- Planning for teaching and learning, including preparing course outlines and producing schemes of work and lesson plans; ensuring the course file is up-to-date; identify materials and equipment resource needed for teaching and learning; and production of appropriate learning materials as necessary.
- Ensuring there is a complete, accurate and up-to-date class register(s), including responsibility for withdrawing and transferring students in liaison with Curriculum Team Leader / Manager.
- Maintaining high levels of student retention, achievement and to support student progression.
- Monitoring of student attendance and punctuality and taking appropriate action as required.
- Ensuring that the progress and achievement of learners is recognised and recorded – including making sure that all students have appropriate individual learning plans; and the marking of student’s work and provide progression, retention and achievement information to Curriculum Team Leader / Manager.
- To undertake, in consultation with the Curriculum Team Leader / Manager, work required for the accreditation of courses and for the effective organisation of examinations and assessments.
- To undertake the assessment and recording of learner outcomes including completion of exam entry forms.
- To comply with safeguarding requirements, including Health & Safety regulations and, in particular, be familiar with the procedure to be adopted in case of fire and risk assessment of learning activity in the learning environment.
- To observe and actively promote equal opportunities policies in the classroom, in the syllabus and learning materials and in all relationships with the service.
- To ensure the security of both the classroom and any equipment borrowed or used within the classroom.
- This post requires 3-5 years work experience teaching IGCSE Subjects
- Experience of delivering the IGCSE - British Curriculum
- Teaching children Aged 11-18 in Secondary School with proven success.
- An ability to devise, teach and assess with creative, learner-centred, differentiated and activity-based strategies and resources.
- An ability to plan lessons and use a range of techniques appropriate to learners from diverse educational backgrounds, range of abilities and age groups.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with experience of working as part of a team, and ability to communicate effectively with learners to monitor their progress.
- Effective ICT and Organisational skills.
- Planning, delivering, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning, including devising schemes of work, lesson plans, individual learning plans, registration and enrollment, entering learners for exams.
- Developing curriculum, Learning materials and Systems for the management of learning.
- Marking, Assessing and standardization (Experience of internal verification and moderation would be desirable).
- A minimum of 3-5yrs teaching experience in a good school environment
- IGCSE certification and experience is vital
- Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for least 2 years
- BA (HONS) Education
- BA/BSc Education studies
- PGDE - Post Graduate Diploma in Education
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480201 to apply for this job .