OUR COMPANY -1ST CRT GROUP
Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Our in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives us the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, we are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. We are constantly adding value to our services through our experience in the education recruitment sector.
Our headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. We work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
- Need someone with high level IT skills, able to work under pressure and on own initiative, excellent written and spoken English and good telephone communication skills, high level of organization, accuracy and attention to details.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of colleagues in the School.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- To provide a proficiency in using the internet/ intranet to research and download web-based information for School Effectiveness staff as requested.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of School policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Comply with confidential Data protection, health and safety and Diversity and Equality policies and other relevant council polices at all time
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480198 to apply for this job .