A Manufacturing firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Operating press as at when required.
- Plan daily, weekly work schedules. Approve job cards checking materials allocation and correctness.
- Ensure machines and factory environment are safe and clean. Report breakdowns and suggest improvements
- Understand quality requirements and ensure quality print output at all times
- Interface with pre-press, store, sales and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer/consumer satisfaction
- Continuously seek to improve processes across production
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by management
Required Skills and Competencies
- Good working/operating knowledge of Flexographic printing and Roto gravure printing methods.
- Ability to take initiative and be solutions/self-driven.
- Analytical, numerate with basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good supervisory and leadership skills.
Educational/ Professional Qualifications (in order of preference)
- Minimum of a Diploma.
- Higher educational qualifications would be an added advantage
- Approximately 5 to 10 years relevant or transferrable experience.
- Experience and Training Any relevant experience to key responsibilities outlined below
- Personal Attributes Mature (Not age), self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, logical thinker and results oriented team player.
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal/communication skills and a commendable presence.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480182 to apply for this job .