Applicant must be based in Lagos
Must have at least 3 Years Experience as a Travel Consultant
MUST KNOW HOW TO WORK ON AMADEUS
- Determine customer' needs and preferences such as schedules, budgets and travel dates.
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions and day trips.
- Issue tickets for travel, accommodation vouchers and relevant documentation.
- Calculate total travel costs and preparing of quotations.
- Book reservations for resorts, transfers, hotels, rental cars and special events such as excursions.
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- Assist with literature and information to clients concerning local, interstate and international tours, travel routes, accommodation, local customs, fares and travel regulations.
- Advise reservation offices in regards to client requirements and suitable options for travel inquiries.
- Confirm bookings and ensure necessary documentation has been sent on time to reservations offices such as guest certificates.
- Confirm payments and maintain records of transactions.
- Managing customer issues / complaints and assisting reservation offices with empathy and focus on guest satisfaction.
- Sorting through vast amounts of information to find the best possible travel arrangements.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480169 to apply for this job .