A Nursery and Primary School in Maryland,Lagos will like to engage a qualified candidate to fill this role
- Successful candidate will be responsible for curriculum development and delivery, staff development and creating a great teaching and learning environment.
- Establishes teaching practices that will integrate all stages of learning into an effective Nursery and Primary educational offering.
- Ensures a consistent and continuous school-wide focus on pupils’ achievement, using data and appropriate benchmarks to monitor progress in every child’s learning.
- Ensures that learning is at the centre of strategic planning and resource management.
- Ensures a culture and ethos of challenge and support where all pupils can achieve success and become engaged in their own learning.
- Successful candidate will work with a team of 18 and report directly to the school head.
- Minimum of a degree
- 5-7 years experience
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of the English national curriculum Must possess excellent IT skills relevant to the school environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480145 to apply for this job .