An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Lead, manage, develop, train and review performance of staff, as required.
- Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner, encourage involvement from a staff and foster a positive team environment.
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction
- Foster good customer relations and service at all times
- BSc Electrical Engineering.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Leadership, planning & organizational skills required.
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with; software, control, electronic and mechanical engineers.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480140 to apply for this job .