We believe technology is the future, and that is why we have built a sophisticated web platform that connects medical practitioners (doctors, pharmacy stores, diagnostic stores) with users (patients)in a seamless manner.
- Enlist new service providers i.e. doctors, pharmacy stores, diagnostic stores, service users etc.
- Manage the new service providers to ensure issues and queries are resolved promptly.
- Provide feedback.
- Explain on-boarding process to prospects.
- Generate, initiate, follow up and close all deals.
- Content drafting and provide necessary support and input to the marketing process.
- Report to the management on daily basis.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Must possess a minimum of a degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes experience recommended
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinker
- Willingness to explore and learn new tasks
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have worked in a hospital setting for at least 2years.
- Be very confident
- Be a team player
- Have people skills
- Be friendly
- Be task and result oriented
- Must be able to increase users’ base
- Ready for road work to meet service providers and organizations
- The ideal candidate must be hard working, technically grounded, out of the box thinker, innovative and creative and willing to learn.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479972 to apply for this job .