A firm in the education sector seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a Diction Instructor
A diction instructor teaches English phonetics.
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster a fun and active learning environment
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom
- To support in administrative duties as may be required from time to time
- Minimum First Degree (Second Class Lower Division) in English, Linguistics or Mass Communication
- Clean Diction
- Excellent Written and Oral Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skill
- In-depth Knowledge and Understanding of the IPA Symbols
- Passion and Ability to Impart Knowledge
- Residency within Ilorin
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479910 to apply for this job .