Enzo, Krypton and Company is a management consulting firm located at the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
We advise clients across the private and public sector and also custodians of offshore capital seeking for investment opportunities across Africa.
- We are seeking to hire a young experienced graduate with fantastic knowledge and great enthusiasm for human capital management. This should come along with an above-par ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- The right candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to acquire deep knowledge about the business’ clients and exceptional management skills.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Serving as a consultant by analyzing Enzo’s clients’ current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures for Enzo’s clients
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Self-confidence: He/she must be sure of themselves if they are to impart their wisdom and know-how on others.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge: They must have the experience necessary to understand what solutions have worked in the past and about how to improve upon past mistakes.
- Ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner: The consultant must understand complex ideas in HR, but they must be able to simplify and explain problems and solutions in terms everyone can understand.
- Ability to improvise: Because organizations are always evolving and changing, HR consultants must be able to foresee and implement multiple solutions.
- Excellent listening skills: Before solutions can be discovered, problems need to be fully understood. Therefore, HR consultants must carefully listen to the needs of their clients as to implement solutions that address their specific needs.
- Trustworthy: HR consultants must be able to develop a strong relationship with their clients, and to do so they must display integrity as to build trust.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification working experience
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479908 to apply for this job .