This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
At TalktomeDoc, we believe technology is the future, and that is why we have built a sophisticated web platform that connects medical practitioners (i.e. doctors, pharmacy stores, diagnostic stores) with users (patients)in a seamless manner.
Position: Marketing Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
· Enlist new service providers i.e. doctors, pharmacy stores, diagnostic stores, service users etc.
· Manage the new service providers to ensure issues and queries are resolved promptly.
· Provide feedback.
· Explain on-boarding process to prospects.
· Generate, initiate, follow up and close all deals.
· Content drafting and provide necessary support and input to the marketing process.
· Report to the management on daily basis.
· Perform other assigned duties.
· Must possess a minimum of a degree in any discipline.
· Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes experience recommended
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Innovative thinker
· Willingness to explore and learn new tasks
· Detail oriented
· Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
· Must have worked in a hospital setting for at least 2years.
· Be very confident
· Be a team player
· Have people skills
· Be friendly
· Be task and result oriented
· Must be able to increase users’ base
· Ready for road work to meet service providers and organizations
· The ideal candidate must be hard working, technically grounded, out of the box thinker, innovative and creative and willing to learn.