Mad Science of Nigeria, a leading science enrichment organization, is recruiting massively for this position
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organisations and conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs.
- Participate in birthday parties and special events.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge.
- Candidates must be University Graduates with first Degree preferably a BSc or its equivalent in Science or Engineering courses from a reputable tertiary institution.
- New graduates interested in teaching must have a minimum of 2:2 without previous teaching experience can also apply
- Candidates must have completed the one year NYSC scheme
- Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
- Must not be older than 27 years before December 2016.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479709 to apply for this job .