We seek qualified candidates for this role
MANAGING DIRECTOR- INSURANCE BROKERAGE FIRM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and an operating framework for the company.
- Drive the business sustainably, that is, generate sufficient revenue to cover costs.
- Ensure human and capital resources are utilized, developed and integrated to optimum levels to meet company’s objectives, satisfy customers’ requirements and achieve sustainable levels of opportunity.
- Manage effective and short term business planning and forecasting in line with overall business strategy/goals, and establish objectives with employees in support of these plans in order to achieve current year profit targets, whilst ensuring sustainable longer term growth and profitability.
- Define business strategy and medium-long term plans to ensure that products and service offerings match existing and emerging market needs and achievement of business returns in line with the company’s strategic goals.
- Ensure that the sales function across the business units maintains effective and profitable relationships with existing customers, thereby achieving organic growth targets, whilst still developing a healthy portfolio of new business opportunities: personally participating in major negotiations/discussions as required.
- Establish consistency in operating standards and awareness/compliance with safety, health and environmental legislation and Group policy.
- Ensure that the financial controls and reporting practices within the business units meet the Group’s standards and legal requirements, whilst providing reliable and incisive information to assist the professional management of the business.
- Develop and agree overall labour and capital plans for the company, varying such plans as necessary to ensure that these valuable resources are fully utilized and developed to match changing market circumstances and provide the foundation for profitability.
- Develop and manage operating budgets, and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- Candidates should be University/Polytechnic graduate.
- Candidates must have over 7years working experience at Managerial level in the Insurance industry
- Candidates must also possess CIIN and any other relevant qualifications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479548 to apply for this job .