Our client is a Managing Director of a Real Estate Firm in Abuja, seeking to hire the services of a qualified candidate for this role
- Organizing employer’s calendar and schedules as well as planning and organizing meetings and appointments on behalf of the employer.
- Writing memos, letters and reports on behalf of employer
- Answering phone calls, taking down messages and liaising with clients competently on behalf of the employer.
- Taking down action points and minutes of every meeting.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the employers email.
- Typing documents, managing databases, reviewing fillings and office systems.
- Organizing travels and preparing complex travel itineraries.
- Must have good secretarial and administrative skills.
- Must be very smart and proactive.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask is very key
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt quickly to any situation.
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure and be a goal getter
- Must be able to drive.
- A graduate with at least 4 years of relevant experience in performing administrative duties.
- Must be Male between 27-30 years of age.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479508 to apply for this job .