A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Support the CEO in the formulation of the corporate strategy, and execution of same through corporate planning, business performance management and coordinating external affairs and communications etc. for the company
- Develop a corporate strategy for the business aligned to the board strategy
- Oversee the execution of a board approved strategy through articulated planning and business performance management
- Support the CEO in a business advisory role – ensuring the CEO’s agenda is aligned with the strategic imperatives and overall business aspiration
- Ensures the CEO readiness for key meetings, is kept abreast with key internal and external events and results that are primary to business achievement
- Drive integrated strategic planning process across the business; ensuring all functions have strategic plans/priorities that are aligned to the corporate strategy.
- Manage the annual corporate planning and budgeting process to ensure adherence to the approved planning and board approved budgets.
- Drive and manage the periodic business performance monitoring activities eg the corporate quarterly business performance review sessions.
- Conduct comprehensive economics and commercial analysis for emerging and changing business opportunities.
- Oversee the management of the company’s portfolio of investments on behalf of the CEO. Providing periodic and ad hoc reports as required.
- Act as the Secretary for the Leadership team
- Act as strategy advisor to the CEO, providing insights and analytics as required.
- Manage the implementation of the business plan and corporate scorecard and reporting same to the Leadership Team and the Board, as required.
- Manage relationships with important stakeholder groups in the interests of the Company's long-term reputation and business objectives.
- Manage an effective external communications and brand programme.
- Manage the company’s brand and reputation in line with the desired corporate image, identifying key risks and implementing effective mitigation plans/ actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ business or technical experience with at least 3 years’ experience in corporate planning and/or strategy development. Experience influencing decision making and managing stakeholder groups is essential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479506 to apply for this job .