A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Provide professional advisory and expertise e.g. contracting, supply chain, logistics, warehousing and legal services to enable and support client service delivery and operational excellence (e.g. in bid management)
- Accountable for the strategic framework for the delivery of supply chain, procurement and legal services.
- Guide and advise on all supply and contractual transactions in maturing all business development leads.
- Accountable for assuring value-for-money contract and minimal litigation impact from business operations
- Responsible for legal advisory services that ensure both regulatory compliance and business continuity.
- Manage all company’s external counsels, monitoring their performance and adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Develop and implement a contract plan that is aligned and integrated to (deliver) the full business plan.
- Manage a tiered and prequalified vendor database with sufficient coverage to deliver company’s scope.
- Accountable for risk management, policies and guidelines for managing procurement, logistics and warehouse services - ensuring equal opportunities for company’ss (non) registered suppliers and contractors
- Accountable for maintain up-to-date market intelligence and benchmarked basket of goods and services
- Responsible for tender boards management and aligning the roles to the Financial Manual of Authorities
- Manage warehouse, minimising inventory costs to achieve optimal stock availability for business continuity
- Develop and manage the budget and overall business performance for Business Development department
- Identify all commercial/business development/transactions risks and provide the mitigation plans options
- Provide leadership, performance and behavioural coaching to all Business Development employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or a related field.
- Relevant certification in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 8 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high-performance cross-functional team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479497 to apply for this job .