United Capital Plc is a leading Investment Banking and Financial Services Group providing capital financing solutions to governments, companies and individuals across Africa. The Group was established as an integrated Investment Banking Group in December 2012, holding the four former subsidiaries of United Bank for Africa Plc (“UBA Plc”), a Pan African Commercial Banking Group.
United Capital Trustees, a Subsidiary of United Capital Plc is seeking to recruit into its Private Trusts Unit
The Successful candidate will market products and services to High Net worth Individuals (HNIs), families, foundations and non-bank financial institutions; manage client relationships, provide financial advisory services on Private Trust products and provide customized services developed for client use.
Location: Lagos, with possibility of travel
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with managing full service relationships with Private Trust Clients including HNIs and non-bank financial institutions.
- Maintain client base, keeping current Private Trust client plans up-to-date and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the drafting of legal documents as well as Probate matters.
- Process liquidations and provide administrative back office support
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized customer service and strategies consistent with their service needs/expectations.
- Support with analyzing existing and prospective client’s financial/investment profile and recommend the most suitable products to fit their needs in accordance with their risk appetite.
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of Estate Planning products especially Trust and Wills; financial markets; relevant legal, tax, and regulatory issues; asset allocation models.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1year post NYSC experience. If a lawyer, a minimum of 1 year, post Call experience.
- Attention to details and the ability to draft and
- & Wealth Ma review legal documentation.
- Willingness to learn and develop Private Trust nagement knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to focus, prioritize and to perform accurately in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in law, social sciences or related areas.
- Good commercial judgment and independence of mind
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479488 to apply for this job .