Aeon Energy Ltd. is one of the leading energy suppliers in the country. We serve by providing our customers with innovative and reliable power-purchasing options. We are committed to our customers, the communities we serve and improving the environment at large.
Aeon Energy Ltd. is an electricity and natural gas supplier also dedicated to providing more efficient energy services to our clients.
- Human Resource Personnel must have a clear understanding of the business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives. Consequently, he/she has the following duties to perform;
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities;
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities.
- Minimum of BA/BSc or OND in relevant field.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Possess a verifiable proof of at least 2 years working experience.
- Must reside within Lagos or its environs.
- At least 25 years old of age.
- Computer Literate.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479483 to apply for this job .