Complete knowledge in teaching as per New UK Curriculum 2014,
- (Additional knowledge in teaching Nigerian Curriculum is desirable)
- Minimum qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Home Economics along with Bachelor Degree in Education (candidates who have undertaken Bachelor’s Degree Education from an Accredited University in Nigeria must have completed NYSC and should possess the requisite certificate for NYSC).
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Montessori Method or EYFS (UK) curriculum or International Primary Curriculum.
- Passion, Drive, Energy, Class Management and Class Control skills, which will be checked by observing the teacher physically demonstrating in a classroom environment as a part of the interview process.
- Experiencing in identifying individual differences and identifying learning difficulties.
- Clear communication skills with proper intonation.
- Proved involvement in extracurricular and co-curricular activities: examples to be stated.Excellent Subject knowledge
- Proficiency in use of MS Word and MS Power Point, Internet Teaching Resources.
- Use of activity in teaching with proven hands- on examples.
- Ability to inculcate discipline among students.
- Work experience in a school of an International standard.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479481 to apply for this job .