An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To ensure all operational activities and processes are positioned to drive business revenue generation and reduce income leakages. To conduct systems and business procedures audit and drive adherence to quality standards
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Independently capture all PO elements for all services in the operation in a management system to ensure all work funded are documented and tracked till invoiced.
- Responsible for cost control and management on all projects
- Conduct sanity checks on all payments for projects
- Maintain relationship with external audit vendors and consultants to meet all revenue assurance, process compliance and audit objectives
- Support Group Auditor in development and deployment of management / tracking system that ensures project actual cost aligns with the pre-approved cost / funding for the service type.
- Verification of all cost elements that goes into BOQ for project costing.
- Works with Key Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure all due acceptances are done and monthly revenue target are achieved for all regions and in accordance with timelines and SLAs
- Project Cost and Schedule Evaluation Reports.
- Revenue Assurance Report.
- Compliance Report – Processes and Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or a related field.
- Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar function
- Experience in telecoms industry is an added advantage.
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Knowledge of Budget Planning , Financial Management and Operations Management
- Auditing skills
- Very Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of business process flow mapping
- Familiarity with technical components of Telinno services.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Internal Control & procedures
- Ability to work independently and in pressurized environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and a high degree of professionalism with both large and small groups.
- Ability to extract meaning from numbers and present analysis clearly and concisely to people with widely varying degrees of financial knowledge;
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to form strong relationships with staff in a supportive and confidential role;
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills; able to balance attention to detail with big-picture thinking;
- Highly motivated and highly organized and able to juggle competing priorities;
- Willing to participate in developing the on-going strategy of the company.
- Must be a strong Leader with the ability to manage multiple teams with a solid understanding of how to prioritize.
- Must possess attributes such as integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, time-consciousness.
- Must possess an ‘Always do the right thing’ Attitude.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479436 to apply for this job .