An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The role complements country operations to make Human Capital a source of competitive advantage that drives the achievement of business objectives.
- Collaborates with Country Operations from a Human Resource perspective to drive the achievement of business objectives
- Responsible for staff training and development; Training needs analysis, pre and post training evaluation and analysis.
- Responsible for providing input to the development and deployment of the employee performance management process as well as its administration; from the definition of individual performance objectives to periodic review of work done in line with performance expectations and overall business objectives.
- Responsible for all country recruitment activities to ensure workforce needs are met as at when required
- Regular review, update and development of JD's as at when required.
- Responsible for development, review and communication of employee policies and procedures.
- Responsible for on-boarding, induction and confirmation of new employees.
- Provide information and assistance to staff on human resources and work related issues.
- Provides input into employee payroll processing activities in collaboration with Finance.
- Process payment of temporary staff allowances and all employee related invoices.
- Ensure proper documentation is done for new staff; reference checks, credentials verification, account opening e.t.c
- Manage internal communication processes to drive operational productivity.
- Keep track of absenteeism, discipline, lateness and sick leave.
- Records management - Maintain/update data/ file of every staff.
- Administer and manage the employee feedback process that maintain a favorable organisational climate.
- Assist with the processing of employee benefits, manage HMO and pension registration process and related correspondences.
- Schedule new staff for departmental orientation meetings.
- Make requisition for office supplies.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in any social sciences discipline. An MBA/MSc would be an added advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: 2 years relevant work experience
- Required Certification(s): Relevant membership of professional org eg CIPM
- Good understanding of the organisation’s business orientation and objectives
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of quality control/Eye for details
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Generalist HR Knowledge
- IT Proficiency
- Confidentiality, Honesty and Integrity
- Good Administrative Skills
- Basic counseling skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479435 to apply for this job .