An FMCG seeks a qualified candidate to fill this role
Ensure that functional and operational units adhere to the operational policies, processes and procedures of the company in order to mitigate financial and non-financial risks, reduce sanctions from regulatory bodies and eliminate fraud/security breaches across the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies, process and procedures,
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitored adherence to various regulatory and legal standards.
- Offer advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
- Prepare and implement a risk based audit.
- Prepare timely audit reports for the Audit Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
- Contribute, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- To perform ad hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the Audit Committees
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations etc.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- To promote risk management best practice across the Organization
- Identification of opportunities for improvement
- Quality recommendations in terms of impact
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration.
- Minimum of between 8-10 years audit or relevant business line/risk management experience.
- Proficiency in risk assessment, issue impact analysis and executive report preparation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479340 to apply for this job .