Intelligent Campaign Hub is a technology and digital solutions provider. At ICHub, we combine the power of web and mobile technologies to develop powerful innovative solutions aimed at solving problems and helping our clients achieve their business objectives.
- The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining complex corporate websites. He/She will build and maintain website for both internal and external clients
- Develop new web pages, web based applications and reports as identified by supervisor and internal business partners
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications, while ensuring that all internal systems are integrated
- Perform complete testing of Web applications–unit and system, engaging users as necessary
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions; obtaining system requirements from internal and external customers through verbal and written communications to identify customer’s needs, requirements and issues, conducting surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Designing interfaces, interaction flow and aesthetics of web applications
- Developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mockups; developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications and building upon and expand established style guides and UI patterns
- 3 – 5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with mobile development processes for: iOS, Android
- Experience delivering Demos and POCs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479327 to apply for this job .