The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- Manage and coordinate activities across multiple project teams and ensure proper monitoring, evaluation and program execution.
- To ensure key projects (new outlets rollout, renovation projects etc.) are led and managed to excellence within budget and alignment to Company requirement and quality standard.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring of and reporting on project activities.
- Develop and set up a project management and administrative system, ensure the timely implementation of the institutional and capacity building components of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results)
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure adequate tracking and coordinate activities across multiple project and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Minimum of 7 years' cognate experience with at least 3 years at managerial levels handling multiple projects across multiple locations.
- Must have engage in end-to-end management of massive projects and programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead diverse teams to achieve project initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative/innovative, with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479319 to apply for this job .