At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
- Develop and adjust digital campaign plans & implementation & execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Create attractive product centric digital content including social posts and videos.
- Management of our Social Media platforms (Facebook/Twitter).
- SEM & SEO planning and implementation clear evaluate approach.
- Supervising and liaising with agency to develop and execute the campaigns/activities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CPM and CPC as necessary.
- Maintaining our official website.
- Community management, increasing the social followers and driving the fans engagement.
- Build relationships with local & international digital (bloggers, e-channels) media on behalf of the company.
- Monitoring social sentiment /competitor info and follow up with agency for actions as necessary
- Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement
- Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Curiosity and passion for Telcom and Mobile industry (a must).
- Excellent coordination and communication skills for internal and external.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmers.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics/SEM/SEO/Newsletters
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- understand and insight of digital marketing developments and developing trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Ability to create compelling product-centric digital content with credible reference
- Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure ,Work experience in Digital agency, multinational company is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
- More than 3 years digital marketing experience is required for this role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479251 to apply for this job .