At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies for Brand /Product and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Supervising and liaising with agency to develop and execute the communication contents/articles/events.
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CAC and CPO as necessary.
- Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
- Organize and coordinate events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- Responsible for building and sustaining the company's reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring media and consumer sentiment and follow up with agency for actions as necessary
- Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement
- Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
- Curiosity and passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure
- Work experience in PR agency, multinational company, or media is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
- 3 - 5 years’ experience leading a marketing team
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479250 to apply for this job .