AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
- AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
- The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- Bachelor's Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.
- 1 year of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
- 1 year experience with WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479174 to apply for this job .