MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Safe guide the network and customers from adverse effects occasioned by network changes.
- Ensure that new nodes, technology, features etc meet expected standard and quality before being allowed to serve customers.
- Ensure adherence to change processes, Manage the governance of new technology trial processes and policy
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Manage UAT and FAT on all network changes.
- Issue certificate of confirmation for network changes; upgrades, new features, new nodes etc
- Be part of the CAB/CMB network change
- Developed Structured Testing framework for FAT & UAT throughout a project life cycle.
- Benchmarking performance KPIs for FAT and UAT against plans/expectations to ensure that they meet expectations of quality.
- Review and approve First Network Integration (FNI) for new technologies, upgrades and features before final rollout.
- Carry out and manage network node transition from implementation vendor to MS vendor or User department.
- First degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Certification in IP/Ethernet Networking or Quality management
- Minimumof 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience workingwith others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in FAT/UAT, GSM Network performance management or GSM Network operations.
- Experience in a telecomm industry – Network implementation/Quality/performance/Operations/Optimization/Planning in the telecommunication sector
- Sound understanding of call and data service architecture and service flow
- GSM Network QoS.
- RF Planning and Optimizations
- Network implementation and upgrades.
- Network operations.
- Project management.
- Network performance and quality assurance.
- Customer Experience management
- Network Performance |management
- Thorough Understanding of (through professional experience and training) of 3GPPstandards and implementation processes, including: Universal
- Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS), Long Term Evolution (LTE), Code Division Multiple Access
- Technology (CMDA) and Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMax)
- Network performance and statistics
- Vendor and experts management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479102 to apply for this job .