Describing Amec Foster Wheeler? Excellence in delivery, a highly-integrated and people oriented business, producing high-value solutions for our customers.
We are 40,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations;
150+ years of history, operating in over 50 countries. We serve the oil & gas, clean energy, environment & infrastructure and mining markets. Across these markets, we offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler seeks seasoned international development professionals with experience in the clean energy sector, ideally with present or recent involvement on projects across the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region.
Our and our peers’ work on donor- and industry-funded programs are producing tangible improvement and expansion of energy generation and delivery to families and businesses across SSA.
- Areas of specialization that we seek include:
- Integrated resource planning of governments, utilities and regulatory agencies
- Electric utility reform and restructuring
- Transaction advisory services
- Power systems planning
- Demand side management & energy efficiency
- Clean energy technologies, specifically solar, wind, geothermal, biomass, hydropower
- Generation/transmission/distribution planning and engineering feasibility studies
- Advisory and capacity building services are focused on engineering, financial and regulatory/legal fields as they pertain to expanding and optimizing electricity generation, transmission and distribution.
- We seek senior and mid-level individuals willing to work in various SSA countries as project managers, technical team leaders, advisors and relevant supporting roles.
- Our services will be provided to host country energy sector agencies, as well as public and privately owned generators, transmission and distribution entities, and recipient communities. Our team will also connect energy project developers and investors with financing entities to further project finalization and implementation. Lastly, our focus will be for expansion and optimization of both on-grid and off-grid gas to power, and clean energy generation technologies.
- Only individuals with relevant consulting and management experience need apply. This is not an engineering position.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479083 to apply for this job .