A non-profit focused on upholding the rights of women and children with headquarters in Abuja is seeking a dynamic, vibrant, fun loving and focused individual to lead its operations. The individual will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the organization's staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. S/He will report directly to the board of directors, who provide strategic inputs and guidance for the management of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
Lead the development of strategy and operational plans with inputs from board and staff
Oversee budgeting, financial planning and management with support from finance team
Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization's programs and services
Ensure that the programs and services offered contribute to the organization's mission and priorities
Coordinate human resource planning and management
Oversea the development and implementation of a communication plan to keep stakeholders informed about the work of an organization.
Establish and maintain good relationship and collaborative arrangements with beneficiaries, communities, government agencies, donors to help achieve organizational goals
- All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- At least a Master Degree, with 6-10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading an organization nationally.
- Experience of having developed and implement strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
- Strong belief in human rights, gender equality and non-discrimination is a core value need for the position
- Preference will be given to young women less than 35 year old and are strongly encouraged to apply.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479078 to apply for this job .