Intelligent Campaign Hub is a technology and digital solutions provider.
At ICHub, we combine the power of web and mobile technologies to develop powerful innovative solutions aimed at solving problems and helping our clients achieve their business objectives.
- The Solutions Architect will play a vital role in the sales and development process as we engage with global and local customers across various Financial Services, Tech, FMCG, Entertainment, Telco and other verticals
- The ideal candidate will be a critical member of the business and technology team focused on developing new opportunities and creating enterprise wide deployments of ICHub. In this role, the individual will drive the technical account strategy, design and build innovative solutions, and overcome technical obstacles to drive successful deployments and create long term customer value
- Drive a team of technology professionals
- Nurture and grow revenue base from current client base, use metrics and analytics to drive revenue and shorten lead and development times
- Manage relationships, engagements and communications with external and internal customers/vendors/partners, drawing up architecture, technical documents, project timelines and ensure objectives are met
- Understand and properly communicate client’s expectations to team
- Manage client demands to ensure maximum satisfaction and maintain quality over quantity
- 3 – 5 + years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with mobile development processes for: iOS, Android
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience delivering Demos and POCs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479075 to apply for this job .