Our client, a leading FMCG in Nigeria is seeking to hire a Supply Chain & Logistics Analyst for a period of 3-6months to join a reengineering consulting team. Candidate will be responsible for the preparation, analysis and management of business data. You will optimize the SCM function, reporting performance to operational stakeholders and work with vendors to ensure return and disposition actions are met timely and accurately according to contractual terms. This position will work closely with external vendors as well as internal operations groups to ensure the SCM process is seamless, efficient and leads to reduced inventory cost, significantly reducing waste in the value chain.
- Re-engineering of the Supply Chian Process – Process Writing, Policy Implementation, New Process flow development
- Develop new strategies to harmonise procurement, inventory management and logistics
- Manage vendor contracts and compliance – refining reverse logistics terms, stocking policies and backlog management
- Responsible for creating dashboards and reporting on KPI metrics for supply chain processes from initial allocations to replenishment of product in warehouse and retail locations
- Provide guidance to field management and vendor POC to ensure smooth and efficient supply chain processes
- Manage and execute new store deliveries and facilitate other store actions including new site setups, store closures or store relocations
- Monitor all distribution activities and ensure all delays are promptly addressed with corrective actions driven to eliminate same error or delay in future
- Other Supply Chain Tasks as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in similar role or related role
- Minimum 1-year experience in FMCG in Supply Chain Role.
- Experience with excel and data analytics – Basic to intermediate Knowledge acceptable
- MS Dynamics Experience Preferred
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills with knowledgebase of use of MS Office applications – ability to build, maintain, validate and analyse large amounts of data
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with minimum supervision and must possess ability to make sound judgements with confidence
- Possess knowledge or have the ability to learn quickly about system tools required for the job – MS Dynamics and carrier tracking tools
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work cross-functionally and develop/utilise collaborative relationship
- Flexible work habits with maturity to accept changing demands as they occur
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479054 to apply for this job .