An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To write codes, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful way
- To be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Support end users and attend to any issue related to Information Technology or computer-based problem.
- Implement and manage relevant information technology processes and practice for continuous operation of the organization.
- Troubleshoot all reported issue related to information technology, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Manage user privileges and permissions as described in access control list.
- Manage backup jobs of the entire organization both onsite and offsite.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Web programming, data structures and algorithms, quantitative reasoning, computing architecture and operating systems.
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web-based applications
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar position
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Vast knowledge in PHP ,Ajax, ASP.Net and Java
- Strong interface design skills using HTML5, CSS3,
- Experience on web service integration with Restful API ( JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479040 to apply for this job .