Our client is a Financial Institution licensed and established by the relevant federal regulatory agency to provide innovative and unique financial and other services to relevant stakeholders. Our client is looking to attract hardworking, self-motivated and qualified individuals to join its ranks
Responsible for all aspects of the enterprise risk management PM-RM-11 function, including compensation, Investment Risk analysis, risk financing, insurance procurement, contract review and vendor selection and management.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in risk management or a closely related area within the financial services industry six (6) of which must have been in a senior management role in a similar position preferably in an Agriculture related and /or SME lending sector
- A good University degree or HND or its equivalent in Accounting or related field with a minimum of second class lower.
- A recognised professional accounting certification i.e. ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Recognized professional certification in Risk Management will be an added advantage.
- A post graduate degree or any other qualification/certification will also be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478991 to apply for this job .