Omalton Oil Services seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- A Logistics Manager must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials. Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution
- HND in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- 1-3 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478990 to apply for this job .